Future of Design London 2019
**Message from the organisers**
The Future of Design London 2019 has now come to a close. We would like to make some special thank you’s:
– To our sponsors, your support allows us to keep the ticket prices as low as possible to give as many people as possible an opportunity to attend.
– The IABSE for supporting and hosting the event.
– The 13 speakers that were the front and centre of the conference did a fantastic job and set a very high standard.
– Both venues, Imperial College & The Millenium Gloucester Hotel for hosting us.
– And last but not least, to the 113 attendees that made the day possible!
We have thoroughly enjoyed bringing the event together and we hope to see you at the next IABSE event!
Angel, Charlotte, Chris, Margherita, Ryan and Solene
P.S If you’re interested in organising the 2020 Future of Design Conference. Please register your interest at email@example.com
We welcome you to Future of Design London 2019, a conference aimed at fostering creative innovation and inspiring the next generation of designers. FoD London 2019 will mark the 15th future of design conference organised by the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE) British Group. The conference to be held at Imperial College, London, brings together a variety of keynote speakers who share a passion for pushing the boundaries of possibility. The day includes interactive workshops, two young designers competitions and networking.
Following the conference, the group will host Dinner and Drinks at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel . Tickets for the evening festivities are limited and can be purchased with your conference tickets (Conference + Dinner)
Confirmed Keynote Speakers Include:
- Inger Kroon (Project Director Major Bridges International, COWI)
- Lorenz Haspel (Associate, SBP)
- Kelly Doran (Senior Principal, MASS Design Group)
- Gijs Van Der Velden (CEO, MX3D)
- Evans Paik (Deputy Project Manager, DLSY Joint Venture)
- Ruth Norman-Johnson (Director, Ramboll)
- Jim Eyre (Director, WilkinsonEyre)
Interactive workshops during the conference:
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- The influence of human behaviour in design – ft. Lego!
More sponsors to follow. If your organisation is interested in sponsoring the Future of Design London 2019, please get in touch here.
Meet the outstanding speakers that will captivate and inspire YOU at FoD London 2019
Young Designers Competitions
Have you worked on an interesting or innovative project? Or maybe your team has a good idea for our Canyon Crossing Challenge? Find out about the two competitions for all young engineers, architects & students (under 35).
The Organising Committee
Meet the organising committee working behind the scenes to bring you FoD London 2019
The VenueCheck out the fantastic hosts of the FoD London 2019 – Imperial College, London & The Millenium Gloucester hotel
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information on Future of Design London 2019 email .
Buy Tickets Here
Tickets now on sale here (powered by Eventbrite)
Having trouble viewing tickets below? Click here to go directly to the eventbrite page.